The following rules apply to your use of the BewellConnect Platform:
- You must be at least 13 years of age.
- If you are under 18, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission to use the BewellConnect Platform.
- You may use the BewellConnect Platform only for your own personal, non-commercial use, and only for legally permitted purposes. You may not re-sell any aspect of the BewellConnect Platform.
- If you create an account with us (a “BewellConnect Account”), you are responsible for all use of your BewellConnect Account, including use by others to whom you have provided access to your BewellConnect Account. You also are responsible for any use of your BewellConnect Account by any person that is caused by your failure to secure your user ID or password.
- You must not provide false or inaccurate registration credentials, impersonate any person or entity, and/or falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity.
- The BewellConnect Platform may permit you to create a user profile in your BewellConnect Account for a family member or other individual. You must have each individual’s permission prior to creating a user account for the individual, and you must have the individual’s consent before collecting any data from such individual through the Devices; however, you do not need such consent if the individual is a child under the age of 13 for whom you are a parent or legal guardian. If you have multiple user profiles within your BewellConnect Account, you will be solely responsible for ensuring the data collected through the Devices is attributed to the correct user profile. BewellConnect is not responsible for any consequences resulting from any data that is incorrectly attributed.
- You must not remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any: (i) security-related features of the BewellConnect Platform; (ii) features of the BewellConnect Platform that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the BewellConnect Platform;
or (iii) features of the BewellConnect Platform that enforce limitations on use of the BewellConnect Platform.
- You must not intentionally interfere with, or damage operation of the BewellConnect Platform, or any user’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the BewellConnect Platform, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the BewellConnect Platform, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or other improper or illegal means. You must not access or attempt to access other users’ BewellConnect Accounts.
- You must not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the BewellConnect Platform for any purpose without our express prior written permission, or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the BewellConnect Platform, or modify the BewellConnect Platform in any manner or form.
- You must not send automated queries of any sort to the systems and networks we use to provide the BewellConnect Platform without our express prior written permission.
The BewellConnect Platform is provided for your convenience in monitoring certain data related to your health. You understand that the BewellConnect Platform does not provide medical advice and you agree that your use of the BewellConnect Platform is solely at your own risk.
- You understand that we are not a health care provider, are not providing medical advice via the BewellConnect Platform, and we have no professional healthcare relationship with you. The BewellConnect Platform does not constitute the practice of medical, nursing or other professional health care activity or delivery of advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your physician or other health care provider (“Health Care Provider”) for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs.
- The Platform Content and results obtained through your use of the BewellConnect Platform are not intended to be utilized for medical purposes and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, ailment or injury. The Platform Content and results obtained through your use of the BewellConnect Platform should not be used in place of the advice of your Health Care Provider. THIS BEWELLCONNECT PLATFORM HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION.
- Data collected via the Devices and other results of your use of the BewellConnect Platform should be reviewed together with your Health Care Provider, and you should not take any action or refrain from taking any action based on any data or information you have collected through the BewellConnect Platform.
- If you encounter any unusual or abnormal data or results through your use of the BewellConnect Platform, or if you have any questions about the data, you should consult with your Health Care Provider.
- The content, products and services offered by BewellConnect are offered for the purpose of educating consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. Nothing in the content, products or services should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem or condition, please contact a qualified health care professional immediately.
- If you have an emergency, call 911 immediately.
- You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking medical advice because of any Platform Content or any result you obtained from using the Platform.
We may make changes to or discontinue any aspect of the BewellConnect Platform at any time without prior notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any feature or component of the BewellConnect Platform. However, if such suspension (for any reason other than your material breach of these Terms) or discontinuance affects your access to Enhanced Services (as defined below) for which you have paid in advance, your sole remedy will be that we will refund you all prepaid but unused amounts for the suspended or discontinued Enhanced Services.
We and/or our third party providers own the BewellConnect Platform, and you are granted only a limited right to use the BewellConnect Platform for your personal use. We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right and license to access and use the BewellConnect Platform, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We and our licensors exclusively own all rights, title and interests (including all intellectual property rights) in and to the BewellConnect Platform and all components thereof. Except for the limited license granted to you as provided above, we reserve all other rights. We may revoke this license at any time for any reason without any further obligation to you except as it relates to the use of Devices for which you have purchased. If we revoke the license with respect to Enhanced Services for which you have paid in advance for any reason other than your breach of these Terms, your sole remedy will be that we will refund you all prepaid but unused amounts for affected Enhanced Services. You may not (nor may you permit others to) copy, modify, create derivative works of, display, perform or distribute any aspect of the BewellConnect Platform. You may not (nor may you permit others to) reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover any source code or trade secrets within the BewellConnect Platform. You are not granted any rights not expressly provided in these Terms.
All trademarks, trade names and logos appearing on or through the BewellConnect Platform (the “BewellConnect Trademarks”) are owned by us or licensed by us. You may not use or display any BewellConnect Trademarks in any manner without our prior written permission. We reserve all rights.
If you choose to provide us with any comments, suggestions, ideas or other feedback, you agree that we have an unrestricted right to use it, and you are not entitled to receive any compensation.
The BewellConnect Platform permits you to collect, enter and upload health-related data and information for you and others for whom you have created a user profile, both by manually entering data and information and collecting data and information through the Devices. All such data and information provided through your BewellConnect Account is “Your Data and Content”. The following terms apply to Your Data and Content:
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, as between you and us, you always remain the owner of Your Data and Content.
- You are entirely responsible for all of Your Data and Content. You represent and warrant that you have the necessary rights to provide Your Data and Content through the BewellConnect Platform, including by obtaining express permission to collect any information from anyone other than you.
If you access and use the BewellConnect Platform on your smartphone, tablet or other mobile device, you must have wireless service through Wi-Fi or a participating wireless service provider and a compatible mobile device. You are responsible for all charges (including data and messaging charges) relating to use of the BewellConnect Platform through your mobile device.
We do not guarantee that the Apps or any aspect of the BewellConnect Platform are compatible with any particular operating system, browser, mobile device or other software or equipment.
By using the Apps, you understand that certain information about your usage of the Apps may be communicated to us.